Welcome to Das Übel Gaming - Our Discord

Awesome Open World PvP

This is The Lobby area where "outsiders" can make inquiries and chat with guild members.
AudioVisual
General User
Characters: AudioVisual

Awesome Open World PvP

Post by AudioVisual » December 22nd, 2011, 4:05 pm

Hello all my name is Audiovisual I am an officer of the Republic Guild <Saga> I would just like to say thank you for participating in open world pvp, my guild members and I are trying very hard to make Tarantatek known for Open World PvP, it was alot of fun fighting you guys (and your level 50's.....yes I'm jelly) and we appreciate that you took part, so far it seems to many people just want to sit back and level/quest and not pvp, I look forward to fighting you guys again and hope to see you as regulars on the server.

Just FYI we have no hard feeling towards you (afterall its just a game and smacktalking just makes it more fun) and we hope you feel the same way.

If your GM/Officers are interested we can organize open world PvP with you guys so that we have a place/time to meet and fight. Feel free to come to our forums/website and says hi. http://friendlyfiregaming.net/site/

Thank You,
AudioVisual
Saga Officer

Deggial
Übel Co-Founder
Games: Archeage, Overwatch, Diablo III
Characters: Shinoamakusa,Deggial

Re: Awesome Open World PvP

Post by Deggial » December 26th, 2011, 11:55 pm

Thanks for post and relayed this to our SWTOR site/forums :)
aka Korpiklaani
"I'm crazy! Got a doctor's note." - Jinx
Aion Maps Project :: J'ai Envie de Toi (18+) :: Livre d'Art :: Shino's Blog :: Shino Amakusa Photography