Welcome to Das Übel Gaming - Our Discord

Star Wars: The Old Repiblic

This is The Lobby area where "outsiders" can make inquiries and chat with guild members.
Pandoraa
Former Das Übel Member
Games: Rift
Characters: Pandoraa

Star Wars: The Old Repiblic

Post by Pandoraa » October 13th, 2011, 2:23 pm

so just FYI anyone that is planing on playing this game i will be creating a Das Ubel in it. i have already established the Guild on the Swtor website.

go to http://www.swtor.com/guilds/228665/das-uebel to join it.

they have a really nice system set up for guilds atm if you register on their site and we have at least 4 people with preorder codes entered they will automatically set the guild up on a server for us we dont have to do anything but log into the server they put us on and the guild will be made and ready to go.

for someone that might be on the fence i have been playing in the closed beta for a few months now and the game is awesome.

party size for all Dungeons is 4 people
and for raids it is 8 or 16 they can be done with both amounts but 16 people get a bit more loot but nothing else special.
level cap is 50.
for someone playing it for the first time and listening to all the story content you have about 200+ hours of story and game play before you even reach the level cap
for someone like me that has played to the level cap a few times and can skip the story its much less takes me about 1-2 weeks to reach the level cap currently.

for more information about the game check out the website: www.swtor.com lots of really good game play vids and stuff on here. also all the standard class/zone stuff.
ImageImage

panacuba
Former Das Übel Member
Characters: Luxfero

Re: Star Wars: The Old Repiblic

Post by panacuba » October 17th, 2011, 11:27 am

Sup pandy, long time no see.

I was thinking on pre-ordering starwars but from my region is not possible...·R$%T&Y/()=.---
Well I think ill use a proxy or just send the money to any of you.

My question is the next. Is there any assassin class in the game? I saw all the classes but im used to fantasy games so i cant tell the difference. The only Sci-Fi MMO that I played was Anarchy Online for a few years, and the sniper was the only "rogue" class. If you tested any class that comes near that please give me your opinion. Im mostly looking for a critical/aspd class.

Pandoraa
Former Das Übel Member

Post by Pandoraa » October 17th, 2011, 3:32 pm

there are a few man Kinda.

the classes are really broken down into 3 categorys and most can fill a few roles
Tank healer and DPs no one is really better then the other and its had to make comparisons to other games when it comes to classes as they are completely different.

i mean the Imperial agent (not sure if its the oppritive or agent) and Sith Assassin both have stealth.
Sin's can be spec'ed as a Tank or DPS while the oppritive can be a Healer or DPS and the sniper is just a DPS. both want alot of crit and surge rating (makes crits hit harder)

but then you have a Sith Maraduar thats a duel weild DPS class wants the same crit/surge heavy gear. and the Bounty hunter wants the same so i cant really tell you lol.

what it really boils down to is do you want to be ranged or melee dps tank or healer and then your personal look for the class you want do you want a light saber, pistols, sniper rifles , famethrowers, Ect.
ImageImage

panacuba
Former Das Übel Member

Post by panacuba » October 21st, 2011, 2:58 pm

Thanks for the feedback. After reading an article in arstehcnica.com i decided to get the game.
The only problem is that when I try to get the game in origin it sends me to the spanish storem and it sucks cuz they want to charge me 75 euros.. thats a lot of dollars, im willing to pay 75 dolars for it but not euros..

If any of you could set up teamviewer in a computer I can remote access it and make a payment, or send the money tru paypal.

In any case, wait for me Ill join the battle. Btw imthinking on joining the dark side :) as we are Das Ubel.

Pandoraa
Former Das Übel Member

Post by Pandoraa » October 21st, 2011, 10:39 pm

why not try and Order a copy of the game through like gamestop is a US company but they should be able to ship the game anywhere or even somewhere like Amazon.
ImageImage

panacuba
Former Das Übel Member

Post by panacuba » October 28th, 2011, 4:44 pm

Thatwould rise the price a lot, shipping to panama is not cheap.

But problem solved my brother is in canada i'll just connect to hes pc thru teamviewer and will make the payment. I was wondering if I should get the deluxe edition xD, 25 bucks more for a few items...still is nice to have it :P

panacuba
Former Das Übel Member

Post by panacuba » October 29th, 2011, 12:27 pm

OMG I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pandoraa
Former Das Übel Member

Post by Pandoraa » October 29th, 2011, 8:23 pm

gratz man i got a CE im one of the special :) cant wait to play with ya :)
ImageImage

panacuba
Former Das Übel Member

Post by panacuba » October 30th, 2011, 8:36 am

I did not got the CE cuz the shipping and handling was about to be to big for me to pay, instead I got the DE. But if in a future you wanna sell de statue of the Sith Ill glady buy it

Deggial
Übel Co-Founder
Games: Archeage, Overwatch, Diablo III
Characters: Shinoamakusa,Deggial

Post by Deggial » November 4th, 2011, 10:14 am

I do not own the game yet as I am yet to decided if I can afford it financially ... my work is on scarce payment schedule and school and income taxes take a large bite out of my moneyz ... we will see closer to release date if I will get the digital copy of it or not ...
aka Korpiklaani
"I'm crazy! Got a doctor's note." - Jinx
Aion Maps Project :: J'ai Envie de Toi (18+) :: Livre d'Art :: Shino's Blog :: Shino Amakusa Photography