Welcome to Das Übel Gaming - Our Discord

We need sins?

Chersiphron
Former Das Übel Member
Characters: Favrielle

We need sins?

Post by Chersiphron » August 15th, 2009, 7:52 pm

Nobody gonna play assassin? Is it because they are double the ass than normal asses?

I had kinda set my mind on playing a caster... but maybe I should play sassin? hmm....
Do not fear. Do not shed a tear. Do not let your heart sear. We will persevere. Chersiphron is here .
No... wait... where's Chersi? Oh... M.I.A. .. hmm.. that's no fun!

Zagato
Übel Senior Officer

Re: We need sins?

Post by Zagato » August 17th, 2009, 7:47 am

So far what I've seen, in small raid PvP crit sin and healer was a pretty deadly combo. In mass PvP however I've noticed that rangers do pretty well and sorcs are the ones that change ties of town camps. Like just before I logged out off CB6 for the last time, Morheim was yet again camped, but it was my efforts to "snipe" soft targets that helped breaking through the camp. Every class is needed, but it's up to you what you think you'll be happy to play til the end game. In PvE personally I didn't like partying with sins as they jump around like super mario aggroing everything around the place. I'm more of a type to kill one then move to the next and so on.

Cheers.

cuddlez
Former Das Übel Member
Games: Life.

Post by cuddlez » August 17th, 2009, 7:56 am

Sins are fun to play with, not sure if we really NEED them in parties though.
I think a temp, sorc, cler, or glad would be more useful.
So everyone should play the class they like, we should see what exactly we have in our hands when the Open Beta comes around hopefully soon.

Lunar Fault
Former Das Übel Member
Characters: Aleera

Post by Lunar Fault » August 17th, 2009, 12:48 pm

Assassins are a great class, they just have to have a little fore planing. Like Zag said they jump around like super mario. If you are not behind the mob your damage is down but if you are behind the mob you are unleashing a furry of dps, more dps than any other class.
"I may not agree with what people do, but I will defend to the death their right to do it."

Aleera - I got your heals biotch!

Chersiphron
Former Das Übel Member
Characters: Favrielle

Post by Chersiphron » August 18th, 2009, 10:46 am

I really enjoyed playing scout. I tried a mage a bit in this closed beta... and it was alright, but it didn't really get me hooked.
I will try both ranger and sassin in the open beta I think.
But for now it seems very likely that I will at least roll a scout. Ranger or assassin is yet to be decided.

(need to play the priest class a bit more aswell)
Do not fear. Do not shed a tear. Do not let your heart sear. We will persevere. Chersiphron is here .
No... wait... where's Chersi? Oh... M.I.A. .. hmm.. that's no fun!